Siege of Orgrimmar quickie

Siege of Orgrimmar quickie

Postby Reiyan » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:37 pm

Why hello there! It has been over a month since the last update so I think it's about time to bring out some news and ruin the tradition of updating stuff every few years.

So what's up? Well first of all MY DI..I mean patch 5.4 was released on September 11th and with it came supposedly the last raid tier for this expansion. Progression wise everything's gone pretty much how I imagined things would go; Mystere lags and we kill stuff for him. Garrosh normal took longer than we'd hoped for but eventually that meatsack went down yelling stuff like "Oh Reiban you so strong!" and "I wish I was as cool as Reiban Bombay!" and other cool stuff like that.

Anyways, currently we are standing at 6/14 heroic bosses down and about to face Dark Shamans. Can't say I'm looking forward to them because that would be a lie. And I never lie! I don't always tell the truth either but that doesn't make me a liar, does it?!

Oh and here's some fancy screenshots for everyone to marvel at. Bunch of murderers with dead corpses of heroic Galakras and Iron Juggernaut.

EDIT: Iron Juggernaughty video!
Last edited by Reiyan on Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:33 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Reiyan

Re: Siege of Orgrimmar quickie

Postby Maxentius » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:07 pm

Another update this year :shock:
Maxentius

Re: Siege of Orgrimmar quickie

Postby Cenzura » Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:30 pm

Reiban Bombay! *screamed out naked*
Cenzura

Return to News